Index Card 2.1
I’m excited to announce that an update to Index Card for iPad is out today. It’s available free for existing users on the App Store, and includes many new features. I hope you enjoy the enhancements.
If you’re partaking in NaNoWriMo, good luck! I hope the new features help contribute to your success in some small way.
What’s New in Version 2.1
- Keyboard extensions for quicker input and more control (Quote, apostrophe, bullet, cursor, etc.)
- Long Text field can be displayed for expanded writing area
- Card numbering and display of total card count
- Fonts: Choose between Courier, Verdana, and Georgia font display
- Backgrounds: options include cork, black, white, gray, or texture
- Plain text export option
- Swipe to switch between cards on editing screen
- Improved compatibility with iOS 5
- New cards appear at end of project
- Flip text on card editing screen changes color to indicate if notes are present