Index Card for iPad 3.2
A couple new features, and several bug fixes in this release.
What’s New in Version 3.2
- Improved themes now include Cork, Dark, & Light
- Include In Draft is now a checkbox (instead of switch)
- Dropbox displays friendly last modified dates
- Dropbox file list can be sorted by last modified date or file name
- Dropbox file list moved to Project list (was under Settings)
- Rename projects in popover list. Tap Edit. Select row.
- Outline view will auto scroll to bottom if you tap the lower toolbar
- Card count now displayed in Editing screen navigation bar
- Info popover includes Tweet button and link to other apps
- Extended keyboard buttons now play keyboard click sounds (Respects device Settings > Keyboard Clicks switch)
- Include Notes in Export now defaults to ON
- Integrated FAQ, found under Info > FAQ
- What’s New can now be found via Info > What’s New, instead of as a project
- Moved tips to Tutorial Project (No longer need Startup Tips Settings switch)
- Duplicating a project will now respect the sort order of stacks as found in the original source project
- Fixed a bug where renaming a column heading (stack in column mode) sometimes caused a crash.
- Hyphen key now inserts ASCII hyphen-minus, instead of unicode U+2212 (minus)
- Plain Text files are now saved in UTF-8 (instead of UTF-16)
- Tap Done button on keyboard saves when creating new Project
- Retina graphic for extended keyboard buttons (bullet, left, right, apostrophe, quote, forward delete)
- Flip from right to view back, and reversed to go to front