Index Card 1.3
Lots of new features in Index Card. As always, a free update for existing users. Enjoy.
What’s New in Version 1.3
- Notes: You can now write notes on the back of a card. Unlike the card title and synopsis, text in the notes will not be included in exports or displayed when searching a project.
- Forward and Back Buttons: Move between cards in a project without closing the edit view
- Editing Control Placement: Card editing controls that are frequently used can be accessed in landscape without dismissing the keyboard
- Special Characters in RTF: Preserves format of special characters (e.g. umlaut, tilde, accent, etc.) when exporting RTF.
- Card Edits Save on Quit: If the application is exited, card edits in progress will be saved
- Redesigned Card editing screen to have corkboard look
- Ghost Cards: Cards can no longer be created unless a project is selected
- Activity Indicator: Now centers in landscape view
- Startup Tips: Helpful hints can be displayed when the app is launched.
- Fixed a bug where selected item count was off if iPad goes to sleep while cards are selected
- Synopsis placeholder text now set to Helvetica when cork background is set to OFF
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a project a project with a single word name caused a crash